New Orleans Municipal Court Lawyer
Since 1991, Attorney Paul Massa has been helping individuals, their friends, and their loved ones in need of legal representation for an arrest, or summons to appear, for violations, infractions or charges of the City of New Orleans Municipal Code or Louisiana State Law.
Otherwise intelligent people can sometimes make poor decisions while partying out on the town in New Orleans, and end up in the custody of the New Orleans Police Department, Criminal Sheriff's Office and Municipal Court Justice System. Often time innocent people just get caught up in the overzealous drag net the police use daily to fill the jail for that night to meet their quota.
If you are a professional visiting on business, a tourist vacationing in New Orleans, or a local resident that has been snatched up by the New Orleans police, and now have a Court date in New Orleans Municipal Court, Attorney Paul Massa can represent you to resolve this problem, efficiently, effectively and at a reasonable legal fee.
This can be extremely important when your job, career, professional license or educational plans depend on a spotless criminal record, including being free of municipal criminal misdemeanor convictions. Expunging convictions, and arrest records can be had for an additional and reasonable legal fee when necessary in particular cases.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email message to you an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It's easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
New Orleans Municipal Court Lawyer Paul Massa has been representing clients since 1991 helping them overcome charges including:
• public drunkenness,
• public exposure,
• urinating in public,
• disorderly conduct,
• interference with police,
• assault and battery
• and more . . .
Paul Massa regularly appears on behalf of clients for arraignments and trial dates in all the Municipal and State Courts in the New Orleans metro area. Please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606 to start the simple process of retaining the legal experience of New Orleans Municipal Court lawyer Paul Massa. I will provide to you an immediate FREE quote for your consideration.