Protect your Louisiana CDL – Commercial Driver's License
If you are a commercial driver and have recieved a traffic or speeding ticket put the experience of Louisiana CDL Traffic Ticket Lawyer Paul Massa to work for you. Since 1991 Attorney Paul Massa has been helping Louisiana commercial drivers CDL by providing legal representation for speeding and other highway citations.
Why hire Attorney Paul Massa to successfully resolve your CDL Commercial Drivers License ticket?
To save a lot of money and aggravation, but more importantly: to protect your driving record at DMV preserving your job, career and livelihood as a commercial driving profession.
The most important consideration, particularly in the current economy, is at all costs reduce your risks of losing your commercial driving job or professional driving status. You know better than anyone that your job depends on keeping your driving record clear of problems, Attorney Paul Massa understands this also and is qualified and experienced to defend your legal rights and financial interests.
I represent clients effectively by utilizing the knowledge and experience obtained practicing law since 1991 in all Louisiana Traffic Courts. My goal is to avoid a traffic ticket costing you your living, and your family's financial security.
Examples CDL of cases Paul Massa defends:
• CDL Speeding Tickets
• Louisiana CDL DWI Driving While Intoxicated
• School bus driver's traffic ticket
• Taxi cab driver stop sign defense
• UPS driver speeding ticket citation
• Refusing to take a chemical test
• DWI record expungement
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email message to you an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It's easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
If you have a Louisiana CDL speeding or traffic ticket, I encourage you to please fill out the contact form on this website for a free initial consultation. Once I know the specifics of your case I will be able to better serve your needs.